Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Giving this a shot

I have been reading a lot of "blogs" lately from some very inspirational, creative people. Some of them are under my favorite links on this page! I've never really thought anyone would be interested in some of the "stuff" I have to say....I'm not really sure I even have anything to say...but I'm sure nobody really thinks they are interesting!

I'm on the brink of doing some really huge with Sweet Dreams Designs. Some of you know about it, some of you don't. But all of you will find out soon! Something that is going to make me very happy - Something that is going to allow me to do exactly what I want to do. Yes, it has taken a few different career paths to make me realize what I am cut out for - call me non-committal - but I have finally found it I believe. Of course, if you ask my husband he will say I will be doing something completely different this time next year, but I'm not so sure. I have talked all of my friend's and family's ears off about the drama that is my career and I appreciate all of the advice and putting up with having the same conversations over and over for the past month (or two...can't remember!)

Without any further hesitation, I'll post this now and begin my new blog! More to come....



0 comments: