Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Who gets this excited?

about fabric? I'm sure there are other people, but no one I know! Anyway, how cute is this? I have huge plans for this pink and brown paisley! Maybe some matching Mother/Daughter outfits? Well, there can be several because I bought the whole bolt!



And, what about this little cutie to match? I bought all they had of it last week which was only a yard, but I'll be back for more! I know this is exciting to only a few, but it was too cute not to share!




Not much exciting today. Oh, but there was some crafting ( as there is most days ) I monogrammed some panties today for a friend to give at a lingerie shower this weekend and they turned out PERFECTLY! I was a little nervous because they are so tiny but they came together without a hitch.


Now, off to being a housewife....my bon bons are calling!










0 comments: