Saturday, November 17, 2007

Last of Christmas....


Penguin
Originally uploaded by lesteal624
This is it! The end of my Christmas line - all shipped out! Last night, I made a list of all the things I could think of that I want to make for Spring. The list is long and I better get going! I'm trying to reduce my ever growing fabric selection and make things out of what I already have before I start buying new stuff. Time to get some return on the investments I made in that fabric that has been sitting unused on my shelf! (I have also had to buy more shelves at the request of my husband....my insanely unorganized sewing room really gets under his skin!) He's gone today though and it is sew sew sew all day long. I really can't justify organizing this room just yet - too much else to do. Eventually it will get done.....Here's hoping....

0 comments: