Thursday, December 20, 2007

70% off!


ThirtyOneLogo
Originally uploaded by lesteal624

Hi again everyone! This might seem a little strange to some of you since I already have my own mongoramming business, but I have become a part of Thirty-One Gifts as a rep. They are a new company (about 5 years old) and offer everything from well-designed monogrammed handbags and elegant scented candles to personalized stationery, kitchen accessories and more. My favorite thing so far is the thermal totes - for lunch, etc.

My website should be up and running by tomorrow evening, but I wanted to go ahead and tell you about their 70% off sale that lasts through Sunday. The sale items cannot be personalized, but they super inexpensive right now and you can always take them to a local shop if you'd like to have them done. Most of the items they offer are not items that my machine can handle or else I would offer to do it for you myself.

It is pretty cool because you can select the fabric you want, the font you want, and the thread color. So, it is similar to my site in that you can customize your bags the way you want them. Anyway, like I said my site should be up tomorrow night and you can get to it by going to:

www.mythirtyone.com/2863

The 70% off sale willl be under Inventory Sale. If you have any questions let me know and I will try my best to answer or find someone who can!

If you just want to check out the catalog for now, go to:

http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/images/catalog.pdf

0 comments: