Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A new look...& Merry Christmas!

Like the new look of my blog?

It's official. I have officially gained 4 pounds this holiday season. Between the Thanksgiving, the cruise and now holiday parties and family gatherings, I have packed on 4 wonderful pounds. I'm miserable. And people keep offering me food! Jason says we are going to wait until January 2nd to start dieting, but I started on the excercise bike today. I biked 10 miles in 40 minutes earlier today and I'm about to go do it again when I get through writing this. We have to get through one more family Christmas gathering and then New Year's eve and then the fatty meals should stop. Ugh....I can't bear another casserole, ham or turkey. Don't get me wrong, the food has been delicious and I have enjoyed it way too much! I'm just so sick of eating I could scream!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas with their families! Thanks for reading and I look forward to everything that 2008 has to bring!

0 comments: