Saturday, December 22, 2007

Just a little something

The 31 website is up and running now....check it out if you get a chance!

I'm SOOOooo tired this morning! I use the term "morning" loosely as it is already almost 11am! Last night was our annual ZTA Christmas Party and I stayed too late as girls do when they haven't seen each other in a while! I had been looking forward to the get together for a while and it was so nice to see all of you last night! What a spread we had t00- I am still full from eating too much yummy food! (and a little drowsy from too much yummy wine....)

Also, I mentioned this last night, but I wanted to go ahead and prepare everyone for January 26th. You will be getting invitations either through the mail or email (or both) inviting you to my Spring Preview Party! You will be able to come and have first dibs on all of my Spring 08 line before it goes in the store and before it is available online. FUN! If you are interested in attending, let me know and I'll be sure an invite gets sent your way!

Another new thing I wanted to go ahead and mention is the Quarterly Photo Contest! Email photos of your child wearing a Sweet Dreams Designs item for my photo contest! Beginning in January, every three months one winner will receive a $20.00 gift certificate good towards any purchase from my online store! Winner will be chosen by a poll conducted on my blog and all photos will be published in the photo gallery. Winners will be chosen for the following months:
March, June, September, December
Winning photo will be featured on the homepage!

OK, as I wrap this up, I have to mention that there is a deafening siren going through my neighborhood right now. It has been running for almost half an hour now - it's SANTA on a firetruck! That's right - he's in MY neighborhood right now! Jealous?

0 comments: