Thursday, January 24, 2008

Free stuff Friday!

Ok, I had an idea today. I think I'm going to start a "Free Stuff Friday" to keep all of you aware of all the freebies being given away out there. I had no idea there was so much! Here are two to get you started:


Hurry! Only one more day to enter this one! Click here to enter to win a $50 gift certificate from Tee & Tote!

On a different note, I'm really proud of myself! Here it is, the day before the big show and I'm totally relaxed. Everything is made, the house is mostly clean. Displays are together. Food is mostly pre-assembled. And, to be quite honest, I'm bored! I mean, there is really no point in doing all the vacuuming, sweeping and mopping until the last minute because Bella and Paris are sure to mess up any progress I make. So, here I am.....just hanging out! Jason is hunting this weekend - staying away so I can have my girlie weekend. I'm hoping for HUGE sales tomorrow seeing as how I am the sole breadwinner right now. I know J is pulling for me too.
OK, off to find something to do. I'm sure there are a million things, but I'm feeling quite braindead right now! Don't forget to enter the contest!

0 comments: