Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Goodbye Christmas!

Sweet Dreams Designs

Yes, I know....It's about time. We FINALLY got Christmas all put away on Sunday and oh what a relief it is! As I was putting it away, I reorganized.....or let me say "organized" since it never was....my garage. It looks so much better - even smells good! I really felt accomplished after I worked on that. It was something that had needed to be done for a while. I mean, it was January 13 for goodness sake!

Usually, when I am hard at work getting ready for a big event, party or deadline - I do nothing else but sew. I guess I feel like anything else is a waste of time. It takes almost an entire day to clean the house. That is time that I could be and should be sewing. Knocking out the garage and the Christmas decor was time well spent though. I'm also really excited about Stanley Steemer coming next week too! If you have ever seen the carpet in my hall - where the doggies sleep - then you would know why I'm so thrilled about them coming!

The invitations have all been sent for the Spring Preview Party! It is about to be crunch time with only two weeks till the big show! Bring on the stress. Honestly, I'm having so much fun though. My favorite part is coming up with new stuff. I'm really trying to control myself by keeping all of these pictures of my new things to myself. It is killing me not to post them on here as a little sneak peak!

If you haven't gotten your invite - as I hear several people that I sent them to didn't - here is the info:

Saturday, January 26th
10am -1pm

Email me if you have any questions:
anna@sweet-dreams-designs.net

0 comments: