Monday, January 28, 2008

It's here! It's here!


Brother Sister Trio
Originally uploaded by lesteal624
Well, at Sweet Dreams Designs Spring has sprung! My spring line debuted on Saturday and was a huge success! I had a great turnout, although I didn't keep a very good record of the number of guests. I'm really excited about some of my custom orders! Those are always the most fun to me, However, my ready-made items were hugely popular as well! I brought the remaining items to Southern Belles Boutique in Clanton today. I still have a lot of work to do for the boutique as well as for upcoming trunk shows. I bought two cute new patterns today that are super funky that I can wait to get started on!

Thanks to all of you who attended - I am blessed with wonderful, supportive friends and I appreciate it more than you know!

0 comments: