Sunday, February 24, 2008

Some time to rest...sort of


Brantley
Originally uploaded by lesteal624
I just decided this today - we'll see if it works or lasts - I'm taking Sundays off. At least off from things I HAVE to sew - if I sew it will be things I WANT to sew!

Today I am putting together some new patterns that I have never sewn before - preparing for Fall since it will be here before you know it! I know.... a little hard to imagine seeing as how it hasn't even gotten warm yet for summer! The first one turned out really cute and I'll probably keep it around for summer since it is so versitile and then use it again in a different capacity for fall. Side note: I have ordered my fall fabrics and am extatic about the choices!

Anyway, I figure this is the best way for me to keep my sanity - one day a week - a typical weekend - to take off! Now, off to finish that outfit so maybe I can post a picture of it this week!

0 comments: