Monday, February 11, 2008

Tasty Shoes and so much more....

Poor little blog readers - so neglected and deprived of interesting reading these days! There has been way more to write about than time to write it - if that makes sense. So, while I've left you blogless, take some time out to read Art by Olivia Ayne's new blog! Olivia is an old friend of mine and she is a new blogger and super talented!

Since last writing, I have really been on fire. Running to and fro and seriously sewing my little fingers to the bone. I mean that literally. Ever been so busy that your brain completely stops working? Yeah? That's me right now. So much to sew that I don't even know where to begin. Not a bad problem to have, right? My site hits have skyrocketed and my customer base has expanded to not only friends and family, but friends of friends and complete strangers! I think this really means something. My little business is growing! I can really feel it going somewhere now, and it feels good. Some help would feel pretty great too! Cheers to me and SDD! (and to my wonderful customers of course!)

So, now you are probably wondering about my title and what in the heck I'm talking about. Well, my tasty shoes are just that....delicious....to my dog. I have had to say farewell to 6 pairs of un-salvageable shoes in the past week and I'm sick over it. Mommy has been so busy this week running around town with parties, trunk shows, and flyer deliveries that Miss Paris has been missing me. I suppose eating my shoes is her way of comforting herself in my absence. Sweet, huh? Not exactly. So, now every time I leave the house I have had to start putting her in a kennel. I hate it but I'm almost out of shoes.

0 comments: