Friday, March 14, 2008

A new look for SDD


New Hang Tag
Originally uploaded by lesteal624
I'm so excited! I am working on a new look for the Sweet Dreams Designs website! It is not live yet, but will be soon...hopefully this week. It is a much more updated look - one that I would have liked to have in the beginning but didn't know if it was worth the money it costs to have it done! I think now that it is. In the beginning I really didn't know where this venture was going to take me, but it has taken me to exactly the right place so it is time for a little upgrade! I have been working with Keely at Mod Melon. She does a wonderful job and her designs are great! The one that I chose is a limited edition and has a lot of neat features. It has a buttons on the homepage that lead directly to my newsletter signup, new arrivals, my blog, as well as trunk show information! The new site also features one of my little models on the homepage. My hope is to coordinate the winner of the photo contest with the photo on the homepage - I think that would be pretty cool, but not sure if is possible! Keely also made matching hangtags and business cards for me. Of course it may be a while before I use them since I just ordered more of my old ones, but I am excited about them nonetheless! Keep checking in on the site in the next several days and hopefully the new look will be up soon!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I love the new site!! Let us know when the voting starts!! Congratulations on your new site! I love it!! I know you are proud, as you should be!!

Carol said...

You write very well.