Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sweet Dreams Designs at Mountain Marketplace!

I applied a couple of months ago after I was asked to participate in Mountain Marketplace at Bluff Park United Methodist Church in Hoover, AL. Today, just randomly looking around at things on the internet, I decided to check on the progress of the fair. I knew they were making their selections for the fair soon, but hadn't heard back from them yet. Imagine my surprise when I saw the Sneaky Giraffe Trio on the Marketplace homepage! I'm THRILLED! And, of course, a little overwhelmed. I actually applied to be in the fair displaying Thirtyone Gifts because I knew I wouldn't have much time to have a whole lot ready for the fair since I 'd be working on the fall line. I guess since they contacted me about Sweet Dreams Designs, that is what they went with - WHICH IS GREAT! I'm really excited! This definitely makes me want to get upstairs and get to work- so here I go!

0 comments: