Thursday, June 19, 2008

Photo Contest - Round 2 - Time to VOTE!

Time to vote in our 2nd Quarter Photo Contest! The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to Sweet Dreams Designs.
Rules for voting:
You may vote up to three times -

  1. Here at Blogger
  2. By Email to anna@sweet-dreams-designs.net
  3. At my Myspace Page blog area

No anonymous votes will be counted!

BONUS! By voting here at Blogger, you will be entered to win a 10% off coupon! How it works:

Voters will be entered in at http://www.random.org/ and voter #25 will win the coupon! Simple as that! (If you have never used random.org you should check it out.....perfect for selecting a random winner! All you do is enter in a list of names and it will reorganize the list in a different order. Fun to play with!)

Ok, now for the cuties.......

Easter JD 2

1.) John David

Katherine Graham
2.) Katherine Graham


Savannah
3.) Savannah Grace


Picture 206
4.) Claire


IMG_0220
4.) Brayden


Bo Hurley

5.) Bo Michael

27 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I vote for Mr. John David! Too cute!

Shea said...

I'm voting for my little cutie! =)

Elizabeth said...

My vote is for Mr. Brayden.

Laura said...

I am voting for my handsome fella Brayden!

beaslma said...

My vote is for John David! He's such an adorable little guy in your outfits!

Leanne said...

They are all so cute! My vote is for sweet Katherine Graham!

sam said...

They are all so ADORABlE, but I must vote for Katherine Graham!!!

sam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah Beth said...

I vote for Savannah...Precious! But they are all cute. :)

Rachel Callahan said...

I vote for Savannah!! So cute!

BrnEydGrl said...

My vote is for my precious little man, John David!!

Stephanie Day said...

I have to vote for Savannah Grace because I am partial to the name....and, she is a cutie!

tyra said...

john david is the absolute cutest!!

Audra said...

A vote for Claire!!

Bonnie said...

Claire is a cutie!!

Krysta said...

I vote for John David - precious little boy!!!!!

Erica said...

I think they are all cute as well, but I haft to vote for my little man Bo Michael!!

Katie said...

I vote for John David!

The Ivey's said...

I vote for John David!

Greta said...

Oh, I vote for Savannah! All the clothes and kids are adorable :).

Carrie said...

I vote for Savannah!

Kait said...

I vote for Savannah! They all look adorable!!

Mike & Carrie said...

I vote for Brayden! Awesome boy!

Anonymous said...

MAWMAW SAYS number 9 is a very special great grandaughter.

Anonymous said...

I vote for my cousin


I vote for my cousin#9 Gary

Anonymous said...

I have a very sweet great neice. So I vote for #9 Rex Aldridge

Anonymous said...

I vote for #9. Brent