Saturday, June 28, 2008

Work it girl....

What a fun day!
Today was day two, the final day of photos for the Fall Collection. We began at Botanical Gardens at around 9:30am and even though I was running a little behind this morning, everything went so smoothly we ended up ahead of schedule! It was a day full of beautiful subjects, fantastic weather and smiling faces! I absolutley can NOT wait to show off these fantastic pictures. With about 1200 photos to sort through and edit, April believes we can get the fall brochure/catalog out by the end of July. **Crossing fingers!!!**

I'm reminded all the time of what great friends I have - always coming through for ya when you need em! Thank you to all of you who participated the past two days....

I won't lie, it was a scorcher today, but with nothing else to complain about, it was a perfect day. I plan to take the rest of the evening off and go to dinner with some friends and have a margarita! However, it is back to the grindstone tomorrow! I have to catch up on a few orders and still get some out in time for the 4th!!!!! yikes

0 comments: