Sunday, July 6, 2008

Another bedroom re-vamp






Yesterday, Jason was out of town and I was completely finished with all outstanding orders so I decided it was a good time to get started on my bedroom redo that I had bought fabric for several months ago! So far, I only have the duvet cover done, but it is amazing what a nice change it is already. Even hubby was impressed when he came home to a new bedroom with no clean laundry covering the bed!

The fabrics are from Amy Butler's "Belle" collection. It is not actually home decor weight fabric, but I love it and it matches my window treatments already!

Duvet cover done....2 Euro Shams, 2 Throw Pillows to go! Oh, and covered cornices for the windows....that is if Jason ever makes those cornices he's promised. I'm not holding my breath.

0 comments: