Thursday, July 3, 2008

Vote for Sweet Dreams Designs' Cover Model!

Model Search!

There are just too many cute faces to choose from, so I am enlisting your help. Please help me pick a cover model for the Sweet Dreams Designs home page! This photo will be located right where it says Welcome to Sweet Dreams Designs.....front and center! Here are the choices:



bailey skirt



payton dots skirt 2



ella savannah swirl

There are 8 choices....trust me, it was hard to narrow it down to just 8! The photo had to be a certain size, orientation, etc for it to work in the spot it will be placed, so that helped me narrow it down a little!

To place your vote, just leave a comment with the photo of your choice. (You can reference them by number 1-8 top to bottom, or you can describe the child and outfit....or both to be on the safe side!)

Please leave your comments asap so I can get the site completely set up for Fall! While you are at it, check out the new fall line.....it's almost completely up on the site!

30 comments:

stephanie said...

I vote for Savannah and Ella....I just love that picture!

Angie said...

They are so lovely! I love the photos too

Susan Lovingood, Independent Tupperware Consultant said...

I vote for the first picture...SO CUTE!!

Alexis (Lexi) M. said...

I like #1 (little blonde girl with the huge beautiful blue eyes)
and #6 (the brunette with the white bow and pink dress sitting, facing the left)
Hope that helps! The photos are soo cute...it was hard to choose! These were my Top 2, though.

Anonymous said...

I like the 3rd one of the girl smiling with the pink bow in her hair.

rachel said...

i vote for number 6. (the older girl seated with her side/ back to the camera) it's beautiful!! but of course, they all are! tough to decide

rachel said...

i vote for the 6th pic, the one of the older girl seated facing away from the camera. it's so beautiful!! but, of course, they all are! tough decision

Jessica said...

I vote for Savannah and Ella

Michele said...

I love #6... she looks like she is off in a dream somewhere!
But they are all adorable..

jennifer said...

I vote for the 2nd one. The one with the gate. That is so adorable. I wish I could get my daughter to pose. Instead she covers her face and says "no pictures."

Anonymous said...

I vote for the first one...those big blue eyes - wow :)

Anonymous said...

I like the 1st one!
My daughter would have been good too... :-)

Anonymous said...

My vote is for #6, but I also really like #3.

therecipemom said...

I vote for Bailey (The little girl facing away from the camera). They are all beautiful.

Jennifer McNair said...

My absolute favorite is the 1st one, She (as well as others) is Beautiful. My second choice would have to be #6. Good Luck choosing.

Wendy Anderson said...

I like #6

Cindy said...

Blonde headed child on the right in last picture. An angel of a face. Savannah, I believe.

Sheila said...

I love #6, she looks os peaceful and in her own little world!

Nancy said...

I vote for Ella & Savannah, #8.

Steve said...

I vote for #8

Elizabeth said...

My vote is for the first little girl! She is gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

I vote for #1! She's cute, I love that outfit and something about it just says fall! Good luck choosing... it is a tough decision! ~Ginny

Anonymous said...

I vote # 6(brunette facing left)

Anonymous said...

I think any of them are a winner! I agree about #6 being lost in a dream. I vote for #6

Sharon

Anonymous said...

#8,Ella and Savannah so cute together.

Edith said...

I vote for the last picture listed of the two girls - Savannah and Ella.

Leanne said...

Hmmm....I say either #1 or #3...what a cute little girl! :) I also love Mary Sanford, Caroline, Ella and Savannah...so you can't go wrong!

Tommy said...

Savannah & Ella, #8, are definitely the cutest!

Chris said...

Love #8, both the outfits and the girls, Ella and Savannah.

Anonymous said...

I vote for picture #6.