Monday, August 25, 2008

Early Fall Decorating

Yesterday, the power was out almost all morning and it was pouring rain as a result of Hurricane Fay. So, I decided it was a perfect time to get busy! I almost always wait until Halloween to start decorating for fall but I decided to start early yesterday. This way we can enjoy it longer!





In order to not go too over the top, I only decorated our mantle and arranged the centerpiece for the dining room table. I took a picture this year because when I was getting ready to do it, I forgot what I had done the year before! Here's a peek:

Now, when October rolls around I'll be ready to get out my pumpkins and spiders! I do realize it's a bit early, but I keep hearing the threat of the end of summer and Lord knows I wanna be prepared this year!

Watch out Lowe's - I'm on my way to pick up some mums!

0 comments: