Sunday, August 10, 2008

Playing catch up

After a week of Jason's getting up early and working late, I'm the one that is exhausted! Another busy week ahead, though!

I'm happy to say -

  • Tomorrow I pick up my first load of completed garments from Judy to deliver to trunk show guests.
  • I have already picked out several fabrics for the Spring 2009 collection!
  • I booked another September show
  • I picked a date for the Fall Sample Sale (more info to come!)
  • My first design samples from the manufacturer came in last week....a cute little top for the Spring 09 line....very pleased! Production will be under way in the next two weeks!
  • I have designed several new pieces for Spring 09 already
  • I finally applied to be in Cottontails Village a couple of weeks ago.
  • I was asked to participate in a Christmas version of Mountain Marketplace in November - Holidaze. Also was informed of their Spring marketplace in May!
  • Started in helping plan our 10 year Class Reunion - CCHS Class of 98! Only 13 weeks to plan this sucker.
  • I made myself a cute pair of kimono style pajama pants.
  • I had my last August show on Thursday.
  • I'm on my way to New Orleans on Thursday!

Now, you are officially caught up!

The weather the past two days has ben FABulous with a high of only 90 degrees....you read right - we had a COLD front come through! However, the heat index has been 100+. Yikes. It has been so nice the past two days enjoying this break from the sweltering heat. Makes me ready for football season! OH - that reminds me:

AUBURN AND ALABAMA FANS: Need a cute outfit for your tailgating this season? Contact me asap so I can try to have it ready for you before football season kicks off!

Well, it's 10:30 - I have been up for about 5 and a half hours so I would say it's time to get to work!

P.S. What do you think about the new blog re-do? Pretty cute huh?

0 comments: