Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tired? Who's tired?

A little sleep deprivation never killed anyone, right? I haven't had much sleep in the past three nights due to different circumstances. The first night, Paris was sick. The second night, I was sick. Last night, due to the storms, Bella kept me up all night whining and scratching on the door so I went to go sleep with her in the guest bedroom where she dreamed and kicked all night. For a 150lb dog, that is no minor statement. Her dreams shake the entire bed.

Anyway, that being said I think the little sleep is catching up with me. I woke up this morning and realized it was Daddy's birthday. Usually their birthday's don't get me all that down, but like I said, I think the sleep deprivation has made me a little more emotional over it than usual. He would be 56 today.....probably bald, but handsome! Here is a picture of him on his 35th birthday in 1987.....I had just turned 7.

Happy Birthday Daddy!

0 comments: