Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Depths of Despair No More!

Without going into too much depressing detail, I have truly been in the dumps this past week. I don't know what got me there - could be a combination of things - but I know what got me out....

TAKING A BREAK!

I think I had been so cooped up in my sewing room trying to crank out orders just as fast as I can.....without drowning.....that I had just gotten too overwhelmed. Last night I took a little break and had a quick dinner with the girls at Surin 280 -Thai....yummy. Anyway, I think it is just what I needed to get me back in gear.

Today, I finished my "to do" list by 3pm! I am officially on schedule to have all current orders out the door by the end of the week. Well most of them at least. I'm picking up from Judy tomorrow, so after some final touches, all of you that have outstanding orders will be fulfilled! A few exceptions...but I feel confident that by next week almost everyone will be happy!

On another note - PLEASE join me on Twitter! I really didn't get this site at first, but boy is it fantastic for networking and ADDICTIVE!

Ok, off to watch Lipstick Jungle! Back to work tomorrow! I am trying to learn to have a break once in a while so I dont go completely insane. :)

0 comments: