Saturday, September 27, 2008

Eat this, not that

Unless you are dieting - you MUST give these a try! Jason and I are actually trying to eat healthy these days, but I could no resist these at the grocery yesterday. No bake Reese's Dessert Bars! Yummmmm.....

I made them while Jason was at a friend's house watching the Auburn and Alabama games and had to try my best not to eat them all while he was gone!

On the business front, I was able to get a ton of orders ready to ship out today. A few of them were ready in time to make Saturday's mail, but the rest will be shipped out on Monday.

Stay tuned to the website and blog - I will be marking several items on sale in the next week or so!

Also - good news! Order tracking has been fixed and all orders placed after Sept. 25 will be tracked. That's all for tonight....might go snag one more dessert bar before bed! Yeah, that's healthy alright....

0 comments: