Thursday, September 4, 2008

In the Garden Again

One of my first posts featured pictures I had taken of our back yard on a pretty day - that was a little over a year ago if you can believe it! I had just quit my job at Boatright. (I failed to write a post on my one year anniversary of my new full time job! It would have been a good one!)



Anyway, yesterday the weather was so nice - brisk almost. So, I took my camera outside and took a few pictures of our roses that are blooming.


These are some Zinnias that I planted from seed I collected TWO years ago from dead flower heads! I was so impressed with how they turned out. I am going to plant a BUNCH more this year. I put the seeds in pots first and then transplanted them to the garden when they were hardy enough. I'm going to start a little earlier this year.

And, last but not least - I LOVE this picture of Bella! She always looks so regal, but I like the way this one turned out best - maybe its her backdrop. Actually, she looks kind of sad or mad in this pic! Gotta love that face.

0 comments: