Saturday, October 18, 2008

Funky Flower Props

Just a quickie - I found these cute GIANT DAISIES to use for the photoshoot on Sunday! They are so "springy" and funky, I just love them! I would post a picture here instead of making you click the link, but the site has a no right click function so I can't save the pic to my computer. Boo.

Anyway, I think these are going to look really cute in the middle of historic downtown Birmingham and my new funky spring fabrics!

It is almost 1am and I have been nonstop all afternoon. My eyes are so heavy that they have almost shut while running the sewing machine, so I think it is time to lay in bed. Just poured a glass of wine and have the whole house to myself! Time to relax a little.

OH - AND THE CONTEST VOTING IS OVER! ANY POSTS AFTER MIDNIGHT FRIDAY WILL NOT BE COUNTED!

0 comments: