Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Spring Pre-Orders anyone?

I've already gotten a huge response to the spring line - like none before! This is going to be the best season yet - and yes, I say that every season, but it just keeps getting better!
Due to the huge popularity of many of the items already, I am going to open the option of pre-season ordering. Each day, I will blog a new item, along with pricing and sizing info. If you like the item in the picture, there will be a link to follow to email me and place your pre order. All preorders will be discounted 20%! Due to this discount, I will not be taking custom orders. The item you order will look exactly like the one in the picture....no custom fabrics, etc. In other words, WYSIWYG - What you see is what you get! However, you may request monogramming for the regular $7.50 charge. Preorders must be placed by December 1 to receive the 20% discount. In addition, these items may not ship until January 1.

Please stay tuned to the blog over the next few weeks to get updates and pricing on the fantastic spring line!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: