Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thinking Spring in 40 Degrees!

Over the next several days, I will be posting pictures from the Spring 2009 Collection here to the blog. That is, if I can keep myself from posting them all at once! I only have a handful of them right now, but will have the entire album on Monday. For any moms of the models who may be reading - the online gallery will be ready in just a few days! April promised the pictures would be ready in two weeks - but boy is she fast! Sunday night after the shoot, she was already sending me sneak peeks!

Pictured here is Madeline R., age 4. Madeline is the daughter of a friend I've known for years from school days in Auburn, however this was the first time I had the pleasure of meeting sweet Madeline! She was such a joy to photograph and play "dress up" with! I think she enjoyed it too because she asked to stay "just a little bit longer" after the last outfit had been photographed! Sweet! I can't get over her porcelain skin - what a beauty!

The dress she is wearing is our Peasant dress made from the Party Dot fabric collection. The Party Dot fabric collection consists of three coordinating prints - Dots, Watermelon Check and Kiwi Check. The peasant dress is available up to size 8Y, has puffed sleeves, elastic neckline and ruffled hem. Pricing will be available soon, and I'm seriously considering taking pre-orders for the items I post here to the blog, so if you see something you are interested in and would like to have it before anyone else - email me HERE!

Now, after all this talk of spring, I'm about to go put on something warm and snuggle up to the sewing machine!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: