Monday, October 27, 2008

Trendy in Birmingham

One more sneak peek for spring! This is Madison, age 4, also Judy's granddaughter. I love this picture because it doesn't even look like downtown Birmingham. It is so urban and hip! It's amazing what the right photographer can do for your products and I am a huge believer that good product photos sell your items themselves!
If you need a good one, you need to check out April with Once in Every Life photography. I literally handed the child and the clothes over to her and walked away. She did the rest and what a job she did! I am on the edge of my seat waiting for more pictures from her and I can't wait to show them off to you! We should have them in about two weeks, so I'll keep ya posted! Until then, enjoy the few I've posted and get ready for Spring 09!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

April said...

Anna you are too sweet!! Pictures are finished!! Check your mail box for some goodies!!

Amber @ RuffleButts said...

I love this picture!! Your new designs are fabulous and the extremely talented photography is a perfect combination!

Amber
RuffleButts