Thursday, October 16, 2008

Voting is wrapping up! Relief in sight...

Well, I finished and shipped off my FINAL Fall party orders today. I didn't hit my 4 week promise date, but 5 weeks isn't too bad I guess considering I had three shows in 4 days and had to get them all done in 4 weeks!

Anyway, I am really feeling a bit of weight off my shoulders with that being done, however there are still more orders to work on and more coming in. My sigh of relief was only a brief one since I had to immediately start sewing for Spring. Got 5 tops finished today after I got the Fall Party shipped. They turned out really cute and I can't wait to show some sneak peeks! I have also added an "accessory" to the line that you can mix and match with different outfits. It is SOOOooo cute and was a totally unplanned last minute addition that I think is really going to make a lot of difference. It really adds a bit of funk and sass to the already fun outfits I have planned for the upcoming season! Was that a good tease? I'm not going to leave you waiting too long....as soon as I have the photo session, I plan on sharing some photos instead of waiting until January like I usually do.

The photo contest has been a lot of fun as always! It is always funny to see you guys vote - I'm onto some of you, you multiple voters! Do 18 month olds have computer access these days?! ha ha ha.....Aw, it's all in good fun! Voting will end tomorrow (Friday) evening and the winner will be announced either over the weekend or by Monday. Get your votes in now! Be sure to pass along the blog address so you can get some legit votes in, cheaters, cheaters, pumpkin eaters!

Here's the address:
http://sweet-dreams-designs.blogspot.com/2008/10/photo-contest-entries.html

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: