Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2 more Spring Preorder Options coming Wednesday!


Sorry, I have been slacking! Not really slacking, just busy....over the weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. Then today I had lunch with my bestie, Jessica, before she left town, finished up a few orders and edited & watermarked some spring photos. Oh, and of course I voted & went to the gym for the first time in several months! I am trying my best to get a "look book" together in a catalog style for wholesalers, retailers, as well as consumers to order from. It is quite an undertaking!

Tomorrow I am going to feature 2 spring preorder options - and look out mamas - one of them will be a boys outfit! Yea! I'm so excited about the boys digs this season. Just for fun....we will have monogrammed polos, two different styles of shorts, fun & funky jon jons & more. Can't wait to show you!

Until then, enjoy some of the pics in the collage above!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jen Harris said...

OH I LOVE THE COVER! Great job!!!