Saturday, November 15, 2008

More from Mtn. Marketplace

Well, I wasn't quite finished when I posted that last post. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of my Christmas themed booth, but it turned out pretty cute, I thought! I sold a bunch of my clearance items as well as a few Christmas outfits. HOWEVER, I still have more Christmas left that I am going to list on Etsy and/or Ebay. I will post the links here once they are up so you will have the opportunity to check them out. Several of them are beautiful handpainted dresses by my mother in law. They were a hit at the show, but the sizes needed weren't there so we took orders. That still leaves me with inventory that needs to be sold off!

Also, I booked two - almost three - Spring 09 Shows! That was worth the trip for sure! So, that being said, available dates for shows are slimming down! If you are even a little bit interested in hosting a show, I really do suggest contacting me asap to secure your date.

Tomorrow, I will begin again posting Spring pre orders to the blog. I do apologize for not sticking to my one a day promise, but it is harder than you think to remember to do that on top of the list of "to do's" that I already have going! I'm thinking it is time for some more boy stuff. But, I have already had a few requests for one particular outfit so it will be posted first.

Ok, off to spend some time with my hubby who is NOT HUNTING this weekend! I know....I can't believe it either!

0 comments: