Thursday, November 27, 2008

So much to be THANKful for...

Wow, have I been blessed this year! My whole life I have had many things to be thankful for, but now as an adult, with a blossoming career, wonderful husband and supportive family I feel more blessed than ever. I, of course, cannot leave out my fantastic customers - I am especially thankful for you, who over the past 2+ years have turned this from a hobby into a career. I'm so lucky to be doing something that I love for you guys.

I hope all of you have a very happy Thanksgiving and be sure to take a moment to realize that you too, are blessed in many ways.

****Don't forget to read Tuesdays post about our Thanksgiving and Black
Friday sales! All items pictured are available for only $35 plus shipping
today and tomorrow!****

1 comments:

jessibaker said...

That was a sweet Thanksgiving blog! I'm sure you're thankful for your BFF although I have no kids to clothe...right!?? I do give out your cards though, haha...