Friday, January 30, 2009

Everybody, let's VOGUE!

April from Once in Every Life came over this afternoon and set up her mini studio in my garage. It is so cool to have it here! Please excuse my storage in the background, but it was so neat to have all of this here in my home, that I had to share some pics. I help her set up a little and we did some test pics....took a few shots on the dress form too. Tomorrow is going to be awesome! We are trying to shoot 30 mix and match pieces with 4 little girls (ages 3 & 4) in 2 hours. I think we can do it, but it will be a fun sort of chaos I believe!

I played around a little myself - of course I didn't turn any of her lights on....hence the shadows and bad lighting/coloring....but it sure does look better than those awful pics I used to take in the beginning with my poor mannequin sitting in some oddball place in my house with even worse lighting. Here's a peek at the one I took....


In the past, I have made you wait to see the upcoming season's line, but I probably won't be able to hold out too long for this one. I mean, the website release isn't until July! However, I figure if it is already in showrooms in Dallas and Atlanta, then you - my loyal readers - should be able to get a peek too!

I am hoping to be able to take some more pictures of the photoshoot in action tomorrow, but we'll see how that goes. One thing at a time, right? For now, I need to put some finishing touches on several pieces for the shoot. G'Night!

2 comments:

Teresa Pomerantz said...

I can't wait to see your pics- your going to share- right? If not here, at least on ILP?

Mama Krit said...

That is awesome, and your outfit loks SO cute! I wish my garage had a mini studio!! :)