Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Year's Resolution Week

Ok, for real this time....

I only made one resolution for myself this year....usually it is something like counting calories or going to the gym, yadda yadda yadda....you get the idea. This year, I decided to go for something a bit more realistic and something that would truly "change my life" if I did it. Now, I don't mean anything profound when I say that....I just mean get my life in order kind of change my life....ya know?

Ok, so what is it? Get on a schedule! Today was the first day of my new schedule, which was great because I have deamed Sundays as "family day" or at least on my calendar it says "No Work Today"! Here's a little run down of what I'm looking at as far as my new schedule goes:

Sundays - No work
Mondays - Laundry, Bills, Paperwork, Clean House
Tuesdays - Cut pieces (to sew or deliver to Judy), Sew
Wednesdays - Deliver cut pieces (every other week), Sew
Thursdays - Laundry, Maintain Clean House, Embroidery
Fridays - Run Errands, Sew
Saturday - Shows

So that was a brief version of the calendar....looking back I'm thinking I probably SHOULD add "excercise" or "gym" to at least three of those days!

We'll see if I can keep this schedule...it shouldn't be too hard, but will just take discipline. I really must start getting up earlier too, which means I probably need to go to bed earlier too....so goodnight!

0 comments: