Thursday, January 1, 2009

Setting the table

I'm ashamed to say that I had to look up on the internet how to properly set a table....

If you are curious too - left to right - salad fork, dinner fork, knife, spoon!

We are still getting ready for Christmas celebrations here at the Garner house! It is fun to make it last this long. After Saturday, I will sadly have to take down all of these decorations and get back to normal. :(

Went to Target a couple of days ago and bought 6 huge wreaths to hang on each of our "main" windows for Christmas next year. All 6 for a total of only $30! Got some great photo insert cards by Anna Griffin for cheap too....love shopping sales after Christmas!

I'll be updating this post tomorrow with pictures of our dining room table all set. I am using the Lenox Christmas china in there, but we are having 16 guests and I only have 8 place settings of the Christmas china so we are doing a little mixy-matchy with my mother's wedding china (pictured above)





0 comments: