Monday, March 9, 2009

Cottontails Booth Photos

I thought I was going to feel like writing more about my experience at Cottontails Village today, but I think my body is trying to tell me something. I have been sick and horizontal just about all day today. I think my body has shut down and wants me to slow down for a bit and rest. Even when I was sitting up trying to do some work on the computer I just fell asleep! So, instead of writing more today, I'm just going to share with you my pictures from the booth - from set up to break down. I learned a lot about booth set up too - I love the way mine turned out, but it was not as efficient as it should have been and changes will definitely be made to future shows. Russ and Jason putting together my easel - don't they look thrilled?

Collage was used both on the easel and off - had to move it after a few crashes.

1 comments:

Teresa Pomerantz said...

your booth turned out so cute! I hope it was everything you hoped it would be! I am looking forward to you telling your story- but hey- listen to your body- if you don't rest it is going to make sure you rest- in the most painful or uncomfortable way it knows how.