Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just a little daydream

When the scare of the CPSIA set in, I began thinking of plan B....a back up plan to children's clothing. The only other thing in the world that I can imagine that I would LOVE to do is own a quilt/sewing shop with beautiful fabrics. Jason thinks it's a terrible idea, but he also doesn't realize the demand for that type of thing. Especially here in the South and especially here in my corner of the world...there just isn't much to choose from in the way of crafting/fabric stores. Chelsea could really use one. I have fabulous ideas for it that I just can't share in case someone decides to snatch them away before I have a chance to use them! haha...

Anyway, if I were to own a quilt shop, I would want it to look a little like this:

Isn't that beautiful!? This is the new shop of Karen Gray Design in Winston-Salem , North Carolina. Now you know my little secret!

4 comments:

Sherree said...

That is a great idea!

Megan said...

I love it! and what a great plan b! I would love to be surrounded by fabrics and creativity like that all day!

Teresa Pomerantz said...

that is a beautiful day dream. I wish I could make it happen for you.

Glimpses of Everyday Life said...

Wonderful idea!!! I live in the Inverness area and would absolutely LOVE a store like that close by!!