Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm hosting a Stella & Dot Party!

Erica Hurley is the first person who encouraged me to start doing trunk shows for Sweet Dreams Designs. She hosted one of my first shows and has continued to host one for me every season since! She has been a loyal, supportive customer and in turn has become a dear friend!

It's now time for me to support her! Erica has recently become a Stella & Dot stylist and is coming to Birmingham to host a show in my home! If you are able to attend, we look forward to seeing you! However, if you cannot attend and would like to shop online please do! Clicking this link will take you to shop online through my party!

As you know, hostesses receive rewards for hosting a show...I'M SHARING MY HOSTESS REWARDS WITH YOU! Each person that makes a purchase will be entered to win a HALF PRICED item! There is no minimum purchase and you will also be entered if you purchase online through my show! I will be giving away UP TO 4 half priced items, but the amount of 1/2 priced giveaways will depend on the amount sold at the party!

I'll be serving wine & snacks, so come have a girl's night with us & shop! Hope you can make it!

Date: June 13th, 2009
Location: My Home (inquire for details if you are local!)
Time: 6pm - 8pm

1 comments:

Genevieve Gail said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! Just checked out your shop- your clothes are wonderful!!!