Sunday, May 3, 2009

Networking on the Mountain


I had such a great day at Mountain Marketplace on Saturday! We had quite a rush before noon that slowed slightly after lunch....there were a TON of activities going on around town on Saturday fighting for our attendance. But, I did meet my sales goal plus $16! That's not the best part though. The best part is I met some wonderful people and learned of some great new outlets for sales.

During the summer, starting in June, there is Fresh Market on the Green at Ross Bridge resort. I'm calling tomorrow to check in about reserving a tent for the market. It is every other Saturday from 8am - 12pm and sounds like fun! Mt. Laurel also has a Farmer's Market every Saturday that I may try to participate in sometimes this summer.

My two sweet friends Molisa and Traci along with her daughter Ella came to visit me! Look what Miss Ella took home!
Every child that has ever passed by my booth has walked through the racks! Of course I don't mind....I captured Ella looking adorable and a little sneaky underneath all those clothes!

I met Brenda Scott, who makes delicious sourdough bread and was kind enough to send me home with a loaf! That was yesterday and it is already almost gone! Jason and I LOVE bread and hers was especially delicious and only $5 a loaf. I expect to run into her again this summer at Ross Bridge and Mt. Laurel. I also met Heather Honeycutt-Hurt who is the owner/creator of Blue Eye Creations. She makes beautiful hand stamped flour sack towels.

All in all, it was a great day and I'm looking forward to exhibiting at as many events as I can this summer! I'll have a list soon!

1 comments:

Teresa Pomerantz said...

I am glad you had such a good event- I look forward to seeing your future successes. Love that you met your goal + 16 dollars. That rocks!