Monday, May 18, 2009

Summer fun!

Been neglecting the blog a bit lately...just got back from a fun vacay with the hubby in Ft. Walton Beach! We visited his sister and her husband who live there. We had two full days at the beach and on day one I was already crispy from the sun! Luckily, I was able to make it out for day two! Last night, after returning home, I slept for 12 hours! Here are a few pics of our fun weekend... .


Now that I'm back, it's time to get busy! We have a bunch of shows coming up this summer. I'm taking part in the Ross Bridge Fresh Market on the Green which takes place every third Saturday at Ross Bridge resort from 8am - 12pm. Joining me will be my friends from Mtn. Marketplace - Brenda Scott with her yummy sourdough bread and Heather from Blue Eye Creations with her hand stamped towels and onesies. I expect it to be a lot of fun and hope that you will come see me there! Here is the schedule:
June 6th & 20th
July 18th
August 1st & 15th
September 5th & 19th

Also coming up is the first ever Arts & Crafts Show at the Calera National Guard Armory put on by Birmingham Etsy Artists and Crafters. It will be held on June 6th from 8am - 4pm at 1320 8th Ave., Calera, AL 35040 and will feature all handmade, hand crafted items. There are still a few booths available if you'd like to showcase your handmade items! Just contact Becky for info!

I'm also hoping to take part in the Mt. Laurel farmers market some Saturdays this summer. Gotta stay busy!

Right now, I'm working on the Spring 2010 line and finishing up the rest of the Fall 2009 line. Yes, it WAS finished but since all of my show samples were stolen by my Dallas rep I have to start over! Long story - I'll attempt to write about that at a later date!

2 comments:

Teresa Pomerantz said...

you play pool? You have got to come to Austin and come play with me and my sis! I am glad you had a good time on your vacay. Wish I could help you with your sewing but it is a little far away for that.

SweetDreamsDesigns said...

Teresa, I BAREly play pool! I love to play and wish I was better, but you're probably way out of my league! lol!