Thursday, June 4, 2009

Customer love

I love getting these pictures in my email! Especially when this is the first thing I see in the morning...helps put a little smile on my face!



You may recognize this little face from our Spring 2009 photo shoot (plus those ruffled legs at the top of the blog belong to her!) Sarah Kate modeled for SDD back in January when we did our photoshoot. Then, her mom held a trunk show in her home and earned several free & half priced outfits! (like that little plug for hosting a show?! ha!) This was one of them and she looks so pretty in it! I especially like the color on her and that smile is to die for!



Thanks Rhonda, for sharing pictures of your precious daughter!

1 comments:

bayandsarahkatesmom said...

awe, thanks Anna.... we just love your designs!!!