Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fall 2009 Fabric Selections

Well, this compilation will probably turn into a jumbled mess on the screen, but I was having so many issues making a collage with them that I kind of gave up. I'll attempt that again when I don't have the threat of two shows in one day lurking over me, but for now this will have to do!


I just wanted to give everyone a sneak peek at what is to come for Fall 09. I took a poll to find out what moms of boys wanted to see more of in the way of fabrics this fall. The result was as I expected...more checks & plaids and more solid corduroys. So, I have oodles of ginghams to choose from, as well as some AWESOME embroidered corduroy and cord solids. I also added two beautiful brushed twill plaids. One, you may recognize from Fall 2008, but the pale blue one is new! I of course, had to bring back the Auburn & Alabama plaids as well! The Woodland Camo is our only whimsical print for boys this fall, but there are lots to come for Spring 2010! I think with the options given, the possiblities are endless!






My favorite for boys - embroidered kelly green corduroy!



Think about pairing this with the Auburn plaid!


This chocolate cord will look awesome with many of the girls prints as well as the boys!




You can never go wrong with basic pink or blue gingham!

This is the Woodland Camo - I have the perfect applique to match!



Bring on the holidays!


LOVE the Mod Blooms fabric by Patty Young....expect to see a return of the bloom print in a different colorway for Spring 2010!
Posted by Picasa
I had to add something just a little bit "loud" and "funky" for the girls....a good way to get you out of the winter blues!



I expect this to be a customer favorite - Mother & Daughter Toile...pairs perfectly with the chocolate gingham or corduroy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sherree said...

These are so cute. Love the checks.

Teresa Pomerantz said...

My favorite has to be the toile. Love love love all the fabrics- and the mod flowers from Patti!

Linda @ My Trendy Tykes said...

I love the fabric choices!