Thursday, July 16, 2009

More late additions to the Fall Line!

More late additions, and even more to come! This fall has been a struggle for me - as I've mentioned before - having to remake the line AND add the boys line. That means I'm still working on photos for the boys line. It also means that since I'm still working on it, I keep wanting to add more things!

After doing the pattern testing, I had to add these two pieces to the line! The first is in our most recent fabric collection - Garden Collage. I'm still working on this collection, but I'm super thrilled with the photo shoot and the dress!

Anneli_falldenim_10

Here it is again - the Sydney Dress in Mod Blooms!

Anneli Mod Blooms

This set is available in Auburn AND Alabama....it was just released this week and has already had lots of sales! I think it has a lot to do with my cute little model!
Preston Auburn 2

And just a little peak at another boys set....I have LOTS of Appliqued Tees and Cuffed Pants in various prints and designs. There are many already on the site and several more to come that just haven't been photographed yet. Also, I'm working on some one piece sets for my younger customers!
Boys 09 015
Also, lots of holiday sets to come...I believe Halloween and Christmas has already been posted, but I'm also working on a Thanksgiving set! I have also added an "A Line Collection" to the site for girls. These will be coordinates for the boys sets for all of those who like to have matching brothers and sisters! There is only one posted at the moment...but more to come in the next week or so.

I'd also like to thank all of my wonderful Facebook Fans who have given great feedback on the fall line already! Through Sunday, I am offering FREE SHIPPING to my Facebook Fans (and now to my blog readers as well!) Use code NOSHIP0709 at checkout to receive your discount! Don't forget - copy the code just as it is or it won't work! No spaces!

As you can see, there is still much to be done before the shows start on Sunday July 26th, so I better get to work!

0 comments: