Friday, November 20, 2009

Our first "DIY" at Grandmother's Joy

I'm getting really excited about our first Design It Yourself event at the store! On Thursday from 4pm - 7pm we'll be serving wine and some yummy snacks as well as having a little "mini trunk show"! (Plus 20% off all other purchases!)

For girls I am featuring this cute little bell sleeve tunic with optional leggings. The size range is huge! It is available from 6 months to 12 years! Here are Chloe and Halle modeling the sample for me again!


UPDATE...Well, this never got published before the event, so here is the followup!

We had a great turnout for the Open House! Of course there was too much food, as there always is, but I've been doing my best to polish it off today!

Here is a picture of Lela, the daughter of my store manager, sitting with our DIY display - ready to place her order!





I love our little hot pink and lime green tree! My mother in law, Jeanette, made my bows and streamers. I'm hoping she'll make some for my tree at home when I get it up too!



A closeup of our DIY samples. I LOVE the way the little puppy tee turned out! If you like it too, the sample is for sale in the store in a size 4T for $48.00.



And lastly, here's a picture of me (completely wiped out!) and my cousin Krysta who has been helping out at the store lately. We had a good time and I'm really looking forward to the next one in January!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: