Sunday, November 15, 2009

Talented friends




I'm so thankful that I have so many talented friends!


So, I totally stole this photo off of Facebook so that I could share it here....I haven't picked up my disk of images yet and I just couldn't wait another minute to share this awesome picture taken by a high school friend, Misty Haggard. Her daughter Chloe, on right, is so cute and probably sharing some fabulous secret with Halle, the daughter of another high school friend! I can only imagine what these two are giggling about, but it made for a fabulous picture! Not to mention, they both totally rock these two new outfits from Sweet Dreams Designs Spring 2010 collection!

On the left, Emma top with Bella capris and on the right is the shirred top and ruffled shorts shown in the Flights of Fancy fabric collection. The shirred top and the ruffled shorts don't have a cute name yet, any suggestions?