Friday, March 12, 2010

$5 Fabric Sale Pre-Orders

I'm wrapping up all of the Spring 2010 trunk show and clothing orders! I'll be done in just a few weeks and I've decided to have a HUGE FABRIC SALE! Visit our facebook page and click on the Spring 2010 Fabric album. There you will find a large majority of the fabrics that I will be selling for only $5.00 a yard! (Yep, that's wholesale, people!) There will be more added, but here is a look at what is currently available:

If you are interested in ordering, please send an email to anna@sweet-dreams-designs.net. Each fabric in the photo album on our Facebook page is numbered. Please send your request with the appropriate fabric number and how many yards of each that you would like. I will honor your request according to how much fabric of each I have left. First come first served!


1 comments:

LAnderson (SewNso @ Southern Stitches) said...

WOW! Awesome SALE! I am headed to your facebook page in a minute to "shop". I invite you to come visit my blog, facebook page and to follow me on twitter! :)