Sunday, March 21, 2010

New inspiration


It is so much fun to have a new inspiration these days! Baby Charlie is on his way and I'm doing the best I can to fill his closet before he comes. This little day gown and matching burp cloth set is one of the first things I made for him and I loved it so much that I decided to begin selling it at Grandmother's Joy and now on the Sweet Dreams Designs website.


I just love these and can't wait to see the new baby wearing them! I know other new moms will love them too. I think it makes such a pretty gift for boys or girls and you can get the set for only $38. I'm offering them pre-packaged and ready for gift giving to make things super easy on the gift giver! I hope that these will become your go-to gift for all of the baby showers coming up this spring and summer! I know that I'll be attending my fair share this summer and I plan on bringing one of these with me to each of them!


Coming soon, I will offer these gowns and burp cloths in Minkee Dot super soft fabric and possibly chenille. So many possibilities! For now, here are the fabrics available. You can also purchase just the personalized burp cloth for only $12 and that includes the monogram! It comes in a sheer white organza bag with a Sweet Dreams Designs tag. Another beautiful gift for those on a budget or just a sweet add on to a larger gift!


I can't wait to see what else I come up with now that I have some new inspiration!

0 comments: