Monday, March 22, 2010

Sneak peek at my next line!

Yes, I did say I planned to take a break from creating a Fall 2010 line, and I still do! However, I never promised to stop planning, designing or obsessing over fabric for Spring 2011, did I? Bedsides, after my huge $5.00 fabric sale I had to reinvest that money in more new fabric, right? So, here is a little sneak peek at what I have coming for Spring 2011. These Amy Butler prints have been around for about 2 years, so they are nothing new, but there's nothing wrong with a classic! Plus, I've always wanted to use them for something and now's the time! In addition, I figure if I'm going to be ready for trunk shows by January 2011 AND have a baby and completely change my life - I might as well go ahead and get started!


As you may expect, with a little boy on the way I've already made plans to expand my boys collection as well. It is absolutely SHAMEFUL that there is so little to choose from for boys. Poor guys - I guess it really is a girls world! I've been to just about every store in Birmingham, plus craft shows, and it is the same everywhere I go....nothing for boys. I'm doing my best to change that! Something fabulous is on its way...

2 comments:

Sherree said...

LOVE the new fabrics you have. I can't wait to see what you have in store for boys.

Leslie said...

Oooh, I REALLY like these fabrics!