Friday, June 18, 2010

Updates...

No posts since April 19th? Wow.... I've still been blogging but the focus has been on the new addition to our little family on my other blog! However, even though the blog focus has changed a little (or a lot!) I've still been hard at work on Sweet Dreams Designs Spring 2011 line and the future of the business.

The spring line is coming along beautifully and I can't wait to share it! I am working on photos now with some of my favorite photographers. I've added some adorable swimsuits for girls as well as matching swim sets for boys. The boys line has been so much fun to create! The girls clothes are cuter than ever, don't get me wrong...but it is so rewarding to create a line and samples that my own little one can wear one day! Charlie's closet is currently pretty slim, but I have a feeling by next spring he'll have plenty to wear!

I've also expanded the fabric basics to include lots of new seersuckers and ginghams that both boys and girls will love! I'm making tons of samples so that my trunk show guests will have lots of ideas to help them create their own special outfits. That brings me to my next update....

I'm hoping to add a few trunk show representatives (a.k.a. "Trunk Keepers") for Spring 2011. For years I have been having out of state customers as well as in state customers contact me about representing the line or wanting to host a trunk show further away than I can drive. I've tried my best in the past to accommodate as many of these requests as I can, but it's hard to do. I can only imagine it is going to get harder with a new baby to think about.

I have lots of plans for this new addition (the trunk keepers as well as the baby!) I'll add more details later as well as send out emails recruiting those interested in becoming a part of this new adventure! Until then, let me know what you think and if you are interested. You can post here or send an email to anna@sweet-dreams-designs.net. Also, please know that I'll be recruiting hostesses soon also, so think about hosting your own Sweet Dreams Designs show this spring! Whether you host or rep, it's a great opportunity to get discounted and free boutique clothing for your kiddos!

0 comments: