Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Introducing Karen, Our Newest Sales Rep!

I've known Karen for years and it is a real honor that she is excited about taking this next step with me by becoming a sales rep for Sweet Dreams Designs! Here is a little about Karen in her own words...



Hi, my name is Karen Harrison. During the day (and sometimes at night) I am an Emergency Room nurse as well as Quality, Utilization Review and Case Manager. At night I am mommy to my beautiful little girl, Maggi Beth, who will be 1 in October, and wife to my wonderful husband of almost 4 years, Marty. We live in my hometown of Clanton, Alabama and at the present have no intentions of moving elsewhere. We have 2 dogs, a westie and a cocker, and depending on what day you ask we may have two cats or only one. I have known Anna for at least 10 years, probably more like 15, and have always admired her work. I am incredibly excited about working with her as a rep especially since I know she is passionate about what she does and it shows in the quality of work she produces.


You can contact Karen by email at karen.harrison@sunlinkhealth.com to book your show in the Chilton County, Shelby County and surrounding areas!

1 comments:

Design South said...

Congrats Anna & Karen! This looks like fun for both of you! Great pic of your family as well:)

Jessica