Friday, September 10, 2010

Recruiting Hostesses in Your Area!

Wow...the Spring 2011 line hasn't even been previewed yet and it has already been shown more interest than any other line I've done in the past! So exciting! As I welcome the new sales reps, prepare marketing material, and complete the sample clothing for the trunk, I can't help but be excited about what is to come this upcoming season! It is going to be crazy!

I love the new recruiting hostesses postcards that I designed for my reps. As I share this with you, check out a little sneak peek at one of the new outfits!


Alabama hostesses! Here are your contacts for the following areas:
Tara Serio (Hoover, Vestavia, Homewood, Mtn. Brook, Trussville, & surrounding)
Karen Harrison (Clanton, Thorsby, Jemison, Selma, Pelham, Alabaster, Calera & surrounding)
Brett Pierce (Montgomery, Tallassee, Prattville, Auburn and surrounding)

0 comments: